List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: HTML embedded jpegs lost
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-21 0:42:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 20 January 2004 17:12, Hans Grapenthin wrote:
> Sorry,
>
> I'm sure the solution is trivial. But I can't find it
>
> Here is the problem:
> HTML messages no longer show the embedded pictures, althoug they are
> still in the mail file, confirmed by viewing with Netscape.
>
> Wher is the button to make them appear again?

If the pictures are to be downloaded from the Internet then you have to
enable "Allow messages to load external references from the Internet"
in the Security settings of KMail's configuration.

If the pictures are included in the message then you should enable
View->Attachments->Smart or View->Attachments->Inline.

Regards,
Ingo