List:       kde3alpha
Subject:    [Kde3alpha] clipboard problem?
From:       Michael Andreen <whale () linux ! nu>
Date:       2001-11-28 19:54:25

I just downloaded cvs head to play around with...

In kde2 (or rather qt2) the select-middlemousebutton and the copy and paste
commands where treated as the same and they where saved in the same buffer..
When I closed the window that I had selected the text from the I could still
paste it..

I've heard about the new separation in kde3 (or rather qt3) and decided to
test it.. Indeed they where two separated which is nice, but one thing is
odd: both buffers are deleted when I close the window that I copied to text
from (it doesn't mather if I just select or executes the copy command)..

Is it supposed to be like this or is it wrong?