List:       kde-www
Subject:    Need Product Logo
From:       "BBCTA TSA SECRETARY 2007-2008" <bbcta.tsa.secretary () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-23 17:07:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am a high school student working on creating an open source website for a
Technology Student Association competition and would like a clean, vector
copy of your logo that is compatible with CorelDRAW X3. Please let me know
if this is possible.

Thank you for your time, if you have any questions, let me know.

Bryce Caruthers
Technology Student Association Secretary
Ben Barber Career Tech Academy