List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: KDE BUG SYSTEM
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2008-04-23 15:59:27

Am Mittwoch 23 April 2008 16:57:26 schrieb Chris Fordham:
> Ubuntu, what, I thought this was a KDE list. I find that humorous.
> Its not my fault you don't have a document. Its yours, you webmaster you!
Could you please stop that flaming? KDE always was a "polite" project, we try
to handle demands of our users with care and be sensible. Perhaps you think
the bugreport was funny, but that is no reason to send such a response to the
author of it. This won't help the outside view of KDE in any way. If you
aren't able to reach our common sense, perhaps it's best for you to leave
this list.

cu
Christoph

--