List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: List for comments on the Dot?
From:       Kyle Cunningham <kyle () codeincarnate ! com>
Date:       2008-04-16 4:28:09

Hi Daniel,
> First of all: Awesome work!
Thanks!
> I'd need to know which format drupal requires to import the data,
> as I am about to export them and I would then bring them in an
> appropriate format. Also, can you hand over the installation details?
> I'm buying this stuff right away (as in: I owe you a beer :)
Importing the data to Drupal may be somewhat difficult.  Drupal
uses MySql or PostgreSql to store everything and the database layout
is a bit obtuse.  It may be best to export the current data in to an
XML file or something similar, and then make a PHP script which
can parse the XML file and throw everything in the database.

As far as installation details, do you mean details of the page that I put
up?  Or details of how to install it somewhere else?  As far as requirements
go they are PHP, Apache (with mod_rewrite being nice to have), MySql or
PostgreSql.
Other than that, if you need access to the site that I set up I'd be
happy to get it
all set up and working

Best Regards,
Kyle Cunningham