List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: List for comments on the Dot?
From:       Kyle Cunningham <kyle () codeincarnate ! com>
Date:       2008-04-13 0:12:31

Hi Adriaan,
> In what sense, Kyle? Styling, code, .. maybe. Content, no.

In the styling and code sense.  I think that dot.kde.org is falling far
behind the times, which isn't that good.  For instance,
I was able to mostly recreate the dot in about an hour
(http://codeincarnate.com/dot/).  KDE is aiming to cool and new things
with the Unix desktop (along with Windows and Mac OSX), but I imagine
that if people were to see the dot they would think that task was
impossible.  I think that would be very beneficial for the dot to get
some renovation.

Cheers,
Kyle Cunningham