List:       kde-www
Subject:    Change of press representative for Europe
From:       Sebastian =?utf-8?q?K=C3=BCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-06-12 11:32:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Kalle,

I'm just reading through the www.kde.org pages and noticed that your address
is on the press contacts page. Since I'm doing most of the PR work currently,
would you mind me changing the contact data to mine?

How much is the phone number used, by the way?

Cheers,
--
sebas

Man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and
social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor
way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after
death. -  Albert Einstein