List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: flexible kde.org
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-06-11 7:48:59

On Friday 08 June 2007 15:28:48 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Friday 08 June 2007 14:53:19 Rainer Endres wrote:
> > I played with making the kde.org layout more flexible in
> > resizing.
> >
> > The current status can be viewed on http://www-devel.kde.org
>
> I think it's desirable to have a flexible-width layout.

A maximum-width of, say, 65em makes sense for pages heavy in text. I thought
we already had that and were otherwise flexible? Guess not. The APIDOX --
which share some of the media/ CSS -- are a different matter,

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/