List:       kde-www
Subject:    Uploading problem
From:       Mark Volkert <mark.volkert () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2007-03-30 16:56:44

Hello,

I am still working on
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Shell_Scripting_with_KDE_Dialogs_(de)

Right now I want to upload the dependent images.
I was able to upload some of them. Now I get error:
Internal error
Could not copy file "/tmp/phph98R8g"
to "/home/danimo/public_html/wiki/images/7/74/Shell_Scripting_with_KDE_Dialogs_de-getexistingdirectory_dlg.png".

Files are png images and will surely not reach any upload file size limit.

Can you please check it?

Of course I can provide the mentioned image files.

Cheers,
Mark

--
MarkyMark listen to "Morgenstern - Ach so bald"