List:       kde-www
Subject:    techbase wiki question
From:       Mark Volkert <mark.volkert () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2007-03-22 20:30:24

Hope I am right here?
There is no contact link on the Main_page.

I would like to convert a german tutorial from html to wiki code.
I know how to that, but I don't know the naming rules.
The page I am talking about is
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Shell_Scripting_with_KDE_Dialogs

Should I use "De:Shell_Scripting_with_KDE_Dialogs" like the amarok wiki is
doing it?
Or "Shell_Scripting_with_KDE_Dialogs_(german)"?

Please let me know or point me to the correct place.

Thanks

Mark

--
MarkyMark listen to " - down and above - killswitch"