List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: New website layout, left-out sites
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-10-03 13:57:29

hi Olaf,

I won't come back to the fact that the new layout should have been tested
before being online and us, webmasters (subscribed to www) being associated
to the port as it was done for the previous change.

I hope that now we can all work to make this better as we already did and fix
all issues that bother us.

I have 2 requests regarding the Edit button which I was told is your "baby"

1) people think Edit does not work as apparently you must Preview before
getting a diff. If so, it should be mentioned or the button should
be "Preview and diff" or something else.
Personally I did not get it and I know many other people who thought it did
not work.

2) When a diff is sent for the 3 following sites, I'd like to be notified (CC)
for edu.kde.org and women.kde.org and koffice.org if this is possible.

Thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie

PS: thanks to danimo and cullman who already fixed several issues on my
list ;).