List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: WWW [edit]: index.php.diff
From:       Olaf Jan Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-08-30 8:43:05

[ Sebastian Kügler ]
> * Wouldn't it make sense to set the From: Header to what is now EMAIL?

This is a nice idea, but what happens if a spambot manages to circumvent our
captcha and fills in the form a thousand times with always the same forged
From address? The pure victim would then likely be flooded with mail system
failure notifications.

> * Does linebreaking work correctly now? (Guessing yes, but asking anyway)

Yes

> * A longer path in the subject makes those emails easier distinguishable,
>   given a lot of diffs will be against index.php.

Good idea.

Did you also have a look at the changed editing function itself? I am
disappointed that I received not a single comment on it.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of