[ Sebastian Kügler ] > * Wouldn't it make sense to set the From: Header to what is now EMAIL? This is a nice idea, but what happens if a spambot manages to circumvent our captcha and fills in the form a thousand times with always the same forged From address? The pure victim would then likely be flooded with mail system failure notifications. > * Does linebreaking work correctly now? (Guessing yes, but asking anyway) Yes > * A longer path in the subject makes those emails easier distinguishable, > given a lot of diffs will be against index.php. Good idea. Did you also have a look at the changed editing function itself? I am disappointed that I received not a single comment on it. Olaf -- Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of http://accessibility.kde.org/ and http://www.amen-online.de/ _______________________________________________ kde-www mailing list kde-www@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-www