List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Just a question
From:       Olaf Jan Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-21 14:47:00

Hi!

[ Adriaan de Groot ]
> We're normally very reluctant to give out @kde.org addresses. It's much
> easier to get @kdemail.net ones -- what's required there is that you be a
> regular KDE contributor, like Dominik is. The .org ones are, well, for the
> people in the .org; I have no way of judging whether he would apply there.

Yes, as far as I know the usual rule is that a kde.org address is given to
core contributors. My impression is that Dominik has contributed enough to
KDE to earn a kde.org address and maybe KDE e.V. membership also, but I do
not know Dominik personally and this is not my decision anyway.

I saw that two KDE e.V. members (Carsten and Sandro) have worked with him in
the past:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=kde-promo&m=113327987901448&w=2

Carsten, Sandro, would it make sense to make him a KDE e.V. member? Please
consider whether to reply on-list or off-list.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of