List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: thanking for sponsorship
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-21 23:24:27

On Monday 22 May 2006 01:09, Marcos Fouces wrote:> El Domingo, 21 de Mayo de 2006 \
03:28, Cristian Tibirna escribió:> > Hello> >> > Please consider adding this little \
note to the> > http://kde.org/support/thanks.php page. Logo in attachment. I could \
do> > this myself (I still have the commit rights, I think) but I prefer to use> > \
the accepted method of work, so that I don't step on any toes ;-)>> I have some \
reservations about adding links to every sponsor no matter the> amount of help it \
gives to KDE. Have a look at the page Christian is talking about. This is about small \
sponsors just as well as big ones.
> Keep in mind that kde.org is a PR8 site.
This is not about the start page.
-- Cornelius Schumacher \
<schumacher@kde.org>_______________________________________________kde-www mailing \