List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: I am willing to sort out Kde.org
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-18 13:54:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

so the negative points are to consider speed and security. Fair enough if w=
can design a good system, that is unique, easy for people to use. It can
just be as good and we can probably just use html file for the main body of
the page like the current system but neater.

Alright, I'll start coming up with a solution, as i'd rather people say, we
don't want a common cms because it is not safe and slow. than just we might
consider it.

thanks for your reasoning

Luke Parry