List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Request to have KDE Forum link back
From:       "Chris Howells" <howells () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-03-17 22:54:33

On Thu, March 16, 2006 9:33 pm, Navindra Umanee wrote:
> What was "explained"?  We "discussed".  There was no "decision"
> either.  As far as I can tell Adrian more or less agrees with me.
> Please don't attempt to sweep the matter under the rug by making
> patronising statements.

I'm sorry you think I was being patronising, that was not my intention I
merely didn't understand why you were asking the question again when you
already asked the question on ev-membership and IMO received an answer --
you didn't reply to Adriaan's last post so I assumed the matter was
closed.

--
Cheers, Chris Howells -- howells@kde.org
Web: http://www.kde.org.uk, PGP ID: 0x33795A2C