List:       kde-www
Subject:    KDE 3.4 Snapshots Badly Broken on Windows
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2006-02-09 22:48:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am viewing the KDE 3.4 and 3.3 screenshots on the website (e.g., \
http://www.kde.org/screenshots/kde340shots.php), and the images are rendered terribly \
on MS Windows XP / Firefox - the fonts are all messed up.  I am attaching a snapshot \
of what I mean.  The problem occurs in the scaling - if you don't have the same \
screensize the image is scaled down.  Since many people will view the screenshots in \
a smaller window than the entire screen, why not use a smaller image?

Best regards,

Andreas F. Pour