List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Development
From:       Rainer Endres <endres () physos ! org>
Date:       2005-04-02 6:32:28

Yes I object.

There are many more problems with the KDE webpage. There were intentions to
for a team to address those problems as a team and with a plan and
organisation instead of people rushing in, modifing the pages they don't like
and rushing off.

Removing all development related links from the main site is not the solution,
IMHO.

Not unless there is a clear indication we are an Open Source Project were the
most important contribution is participattion in programming and that our
developers are an important part of the project.

If kde.org is no longer a page for all the comunity to start browsing the kde
webpages, we can go the Gnome way and make it a begging page without content
instead.

	Rainer