List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: question about website system
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-31 21:15:01

On Wednesday 30 March 2005 22:52, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> I'm managing the kde-cygwin project http://kde-cygwin.sf.net and we are
> looking for a new website system. Currently I'm stumpled about
> pim.kde.org site, with which my I would like to know what kind of
> website system this site is using ?

Just plain PHP with a header.php and a footer.php that do some relevant magic
like working out the menus. Nothing fancy. It's all maintained in CVS (or
SVN) and has no other structuring mechanism. In other words, we mess with the
code and hit reload to see if it worked. You can get the code by checking out
the www module from KDE CVS (or SVN); the interesting bits are in media/ with
pim.kde.org really only adding the stuff in new_classes.inc and
new_class_rdf.inc .

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot