List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: question about website system
From:       Jason Bainbridge <jbainbridge () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-30 21:07:44

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:52:43 +0200, Ralf Habacker
<ralf.habacker@freenet.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm managing the kde-cygwin project http://kde-cygwin.sf.net and we are
> looking for a new website system. Currently I'm stumpled about
> pim.kde.org site, with which my I would like to know what kind of
> website system this site is using ?

pim.kde.org uses a slightly modified version of the kde.org framework,
which basically just uses PHP based templates and function calls.
There isn't a CMS or anything involved, I'd point you towards the
source but I believe we are currently moving from CVS to SVN
(SubVersion) for our repository and I haven't looked into how to do
everything in SVN yet.

artist.kde.org is currently or has already moved to Mambo CS although
there are no thoughts to do this for any other kde.org sites, there
has been discussion of incorporating some Wiki based content though
where it makes sense to do so.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge