List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: private wiki access
From:       Jason Bainbridge <jbainbridge () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-03 5:58:35

Okay right now I am in no shape to set this up but by tomorow evening
I'll open up an acount for wiki.kde.org with SSH access and
co-ordinate with Luci to get the wiki setup and don't anticipate any
problems so we will be back up and runining in no time.

Cheers,
Jason

Jason Bainbridge
http://kde.org - webmaster@kde.org