List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: [dot] dot dead
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2005-02-28 13:29:22

I am looking at the machine right now.  It's another kernel panic and
it seems like MySQL/wiki might have been the culprit.  MySQL is
spawning way too many threads and locking up all the memory.  I have
seen this before but I thought there was a check in place against this
behaviour.

I will probably have to force a reboot and if doesn't come up, get PeM
to hard boot again.  I will have to disable these services for the
next reboot so that the machine isn't kaput the next time I look at
it.

I cut your message so that I can Cc kde-www to keep them in the loop
without leaking anything you didn't want leak.

-N.