List:       kde-www
Subject:    Resizing problems in Konqueror 3.3.2
From:       "C.M.Lotion" <cmlotion () wanadoo ! nl>
Date:       2005-02-28 12:00:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this is a problem related to the new design: when I
resize Konqueror, text that does not fit on the one line in the top
navigation menu at http://developer.kde.org is moved one line down. This
makes it appear in partly in the white space at the top of the page (just
underneath the navigation menu), and the left menu.

Claire