List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: design comments? changes?
From:       "Christoph Cullmann" <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2005-02-28 7:58:19

<zitiere wer="Kurt V. Hindenburg">
> In the last week or so I convert konsole.kde.org to the new-ish style
> ( http://kde.org/media/readme.php).
>
> Anyway, the top line which has the page title 'Konsole Homepage' and
> kde.org's
> K Desktop Environment has white-ish background in between some characters.
>
> For example the K, s, and e. I'm using Konq from CVS/Head.   It looks
> really
> bad... I can provide a screenshot if necessary. Note that in firefox
> 1.0.1,
> it looks fine.
>
> In firefox, the 'Konsole Homepage' is white on the blue background.  In
> Konq,
> the 'Konsole Hompage' is Black on blue.  Strange...  the firefox looks
> better
> IMHO.
having here konqui HEAD, too, this works just perfect, in both, just white
text on blue background, btw., even in konqui 2.2.2, the page works
perfect beside some mintor clitch with the mentioned title text (and a
missing border at page footer)
I think you have some local problem, css looks not borked, but if you have
some idea to make the header better, just send it in, will take a look.

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team