List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: design comments? changes?
From:       "Kurt V. Hindenburg" <kurt.hindenburg () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-02-27 22:17:21

On Sunday 27 February 2005 01:04 pm, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
| hi,
| design is now identical for kde.org and developer.kde.org, bugs.kde.org
| following close (will modify that bit more I guess, atm only header really
| consistent).
|
| Still open for color changes and other stuff, any ideas what could make the
| whole thingy more usable/interesting/stylish/or what ever?
|
| All subsites using the templates seems not to have any problems, only at
| the start there were some update probs, thx to dirk solved (only
| koffice.org lacking behind, will ask sysadmin again ;)

In the last week or so I convert konsole.kde.org to the new-ish style
( http://kde.org/media/readme.php).

Anyway, the top line which has the page title 'Konsole Homepage' and kde.org's
K Desktop Environment has white-ish background in between some characters.

For example the K, s, and e. I'm using Konq from CVS/Head.   It looks really
bad... I can provide a screenshot if necessary. Note that in firefox 1.0.1,
it looks fine.

In firefox, the 'Konsole Homepage' is white on the blue background.  In Konq,
the 'Konsole Hompage' is Black on blue.  Strange...  the firefox looks better
IMHO.

  Regards,
    Kurt