List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: kde.org design online
From:       "Christoph Cullmann" <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2005-02-25 12:42:48

<zitiere wer="Stephan Binner">
> On Friday 25 February 2005 12:57, Chris Howells wrote:
>
>> Can we please kill off the text shadow? As someone else already said, it
>> looks horrid. Also I think the title bar needs to be !blue or at least a
>
> The shadows look seem to be greatly depend on font (sizes), here the inner
> areas of "e" are almost white. I saw a screenshot where it looked better.
this title text is no specified to be xx pixel high instead of pt, yes, I
know, pixel precise layouting fonts shouldn't be done, but this is only
for the header text, which is BIG, and should fit to the logo and bar, I
think
this is better than using icon with text inside ;)

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team