List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Becoming your press contact for Central America
From:       David Salgado <davids () skylinux ! net>
Date:       2005-02-12 20:27:12

On Sábado 12 Febrero 2005 07:05, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Thursday 10 February 2005 02:31, David Salgado wrote:
> > Do you think is this possible ?
>
> Are you involved in the KDE project?

Dear Stephan:

We have worked into translating, deploying and promoting KDE solutions since
1,999.
Do you need a closer approach ?
We're willing to work closely but we don't have to much deep knowledge into
QT/KDE developing.
Wich one is the figure o relationship that would fit us better ?

Thanks for your reply.

--
David Salgado
Sky Net Linux