List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Developer map submission
From:       Jason Bainbridge <jbainbridge () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-12 14:18:56

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:18:42 +0100, Rainer Endres <endres@physos.org> wrote:
> On Saturday 12 February 2005 13:45, Stephan Binner wrote:
> > On Sunday 06 February 2005 20:03, mok wrote:
> > > mok@kde.ru
> > > 11.083      -63.95  mok     mok     Juan Griego     ve      m       n
> >
> > Who again is processing those? And why are they directed towards kde-www?
>
> I will process them as time permits, aka "not this weekend".
>
> Because it is better than fixing private mails over and over again. This way
> somebody can take care of it instead of one person vanishing and with this
> person all unprocessed submissions. I though kde-www _is_ the webteam?

Yes it _is_ the web team,  if we knew how to handle these and had the
permissions to (not sure if we do or don't) then we could take care of
them but at the moment they are like the submissions to
enterprise.kde.org that we could never action that ended up getting
redirected to a separate admin list that I think Waldo and Dirk are
looking after.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge