List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: maintaining artist.kde.org (Re: Kollaboration)
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2005-01-28 16:53:15

luciash d' being <luci@ground.cz> wrote:
> if yes, i'm for to give it to her hands because i have got no more
> time to maintain and develop artist.kde.org since i'm more involved
> about maintaining the KDE wiki (btw, Navindra, any news about the
> server upgrade to bring it *finally* back ?).

I am not working on this directly, but relegating it to others.
Thankfully KDE-Forum.org has been taken over by the Qt-Forum.org
people.

David hasn't been around much, away on courses and all that, but he is
the new volunteer to maintain a secure PHP installation on the server.
Unfortunately there are some upgrade issues...  Ark Linux only
supports PHP5 (wiki is on PHP4) and there seem to be some dependencies
on Python2 (Zope is on Python1).  I guess Apache might have to be
upgraded too for mod_php which is probably where the Python2
dependency comes in.

Later,
Navin.