List:       kde-www
Subject:    maintaining artist.kde.org (Re: Kollaboration)
From:       "luciash d' being" <luci () ground ! cz>
Date:       2005-01-28 8:39:06

hello all,

On Wednesday, 26. of January 2005 9:55 pm, Janet Theobroma wrote:
> To summarize:
> We propose to use kde-look contests to bring in fresh ideas and new
> artists. We are asking  the KDE community for a visual space for developers
> and artists to Kollaborate. Specifically we would like to resurrect
> artists.kde.org for this propose. I am volunteering to set-up this web site
> and maintain it. We are also asking for permission to set up a mailing list
> called kde-contests.

janet probably means artist.kde.org instead of artists.kde.org.

if yes, i'm for to give it to her hands because i have got no more time to
maintain and develop artist.kde.org since i'm more involved about maintaining
the KDE wiki (btw, Navindra, any news about the server upgrade to bring it
*finally* back ?).

i believe she will success as a new artist.kde.org maintainer.

anyway, i can commit my latest development work-in-progress to cvs during this
weekend or send it to janet in a tarball personally by email to let her
choose if it can be still somewhat useful for the new site.

greetings, luci
--