List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: www.kde.org
From:       Piotr Tomaszewski <ptomaszew () aurox ! org>
Date:       2005-01-13 12:57:09

Hello,
Can you put this to "Distributions Shipping KDE"?
Thank you.

Aurox Linux ships with KDE 3.3

"Aurox Linux is the most popular European distribution based on Fedora. It's
fast and stable operating system supporting over 7 languages and most latest
tools for KDE and GNOME. The graphical installer and configuration utilities
help new users getting started with linux distributions. In Aurox all your
hardware will work we have better hardware support!

Visit Aurox site. (http://www.aurox.org);

Regards

--
Piotr Tomaszewski
Aurox Core Team

> On Wednesday 12 January 2005 15:57, you wrote:
> > Dear Sir,
> > On www.kde.org section called "Distributions Shipping KDE" doesn't
> > contain any word about Aurox.
> > Can we write something then send you and your team will setup this.
> > Regards.
>
> Most certainly, please write in the same style as the other entries and
> send that to webmaster@kde.org.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kalle

["aurox_3d_EN.png" (image/png)]