List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Website Correction Request from palmOne
From:       Carlos Leonhard Woelz <carloswoelz () imap-mail ! com>
Date:       2004-07-28 22:28:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 28 July 2004 17:07, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Hi Adriaan, Lauri,

Hi too :)

> Subject: Website Correction Request from palmOne
> Date: Wednesday 28 July 2004 19:22
> From: "Cooper Marcus" <Cooper.Marcus@palmone.com>
> To: webmaster@ktown.kde.org

<snip>

> Hello Webmaster,
>
> I'm writing to request some updates on your website
> http://docs.kde.org/de/HEAD/kdepim/kpilot/hotsync.html .
The english file containing the link is kdepim/doc/kpilot/faq.docbook.

<snip>

> There are links on your site that point to old URLs. I'd like to request
> that you search and replace the code of your entire site to make the
> following corrections: * URLs that started with http://www.palm.com/ now
> start with http://www.palmone.com/us/ * URLs that started with
>  http://www.handspring.com/ now start with
>  http://www.palmone.com/us/products/smartphones/ * URLs that started with
>  http://store.palm.com/ now start with http://store.palmone.com/

Not sure if we should change this link. KPilot support all Palm handhelds, not
only PalmOne handheld. Therefore, www.palm.com is still the best place to
point users. (it is a portal for palmsource and palmone).

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz