List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: wiki
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-04-02 13:10:10

Hi,

Regarding the saving problem,
The issue with Konqueror when you edit a page and save it is that konqueror
says:
"no page indicated"
When I tried I was logged in. What happened in konq is that when you clicked
'edit' on a page, the title in konq was truncated like
http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-editpage.php
without the pagename.
That's what happened several time but not right now. Maybe it's a konq
bug...
I never tried with other themes, after it happened several times for me, I
always used Mozilla as loosing all your hard work is not very nice...

It does not happen now anymore. So maybe we can forget about it. I'll carry on
using Konq on it and if it occurs again, I'll investigate the why.

Font and CSS problem: maybe it's for users who have quite a low resolution.

The slowness and too much modules: I guess you could ask people on the Quality
Team list about that. I personnally would take out the shoutbox and the poll.
But this is just personnal. An index was asked to ease the wiki navigation
(finding something on it is quite difficult)

The wiki is fabulous and we all thank Luci for putting it up. These remarks
are just to help use it to its full potential. We understand that maintaining
something like that is not easy.
BTW, today I note a very good speed!

Cheers,

annma