List:       darcs-users
Subject:    [darcs-users] Wiki
From:       "Art Griesser" <a_griesser () acm ! org>
Date:       2004-04-25 23:37:22

Darcs users,

The Wiki will be up and down for a few days, after a kernel recompile
snafu. The box is colocated, so it's hard to fix problems.

Unrelated issue: Tiki has lots of features, but I am not satisfied with
the level of testing... I would like to switch to another engine.

If you have a suggestion, I would be glad to consider it.  If there are
no suggestions, I will try either MediaWiki or Twiki.  Existing content
will be ported. This will probably won't occur until mid June: I want to
make a lot of infrastructure improvements, and perform some regression
testing of my own.  The certificate update will probably occur around the
same time.

Art