List:       kde-www
Subject:    Mirrors
From:       John <summer () ComputerDatasafe ! com ! au>
Date:       2004-03-29 22:33:20

I reckon the trick of identifying me as in Australia (yes, I know it's
easy) and highlighting Australian mirrors is a Good Trick.

However, it would be more useful to also mention their location: use of
some mirrors can lead to incurring actual costs whereas others do not
incur any cost.

Unfortunately, all the mirrors you list for Australia are actually the
same, so the point is moot. However, hopefully you will at some time
have a mirror in Perth, and when that happens it's likely to be
connected to WAIX and downloads from it by users of WAIX members will
not count to quotas and/or costs.