List:       kde-www
Subject:    Printer-friendly versions of the documentations
From:       matthias.schuenemann () um ! mv-regierung ! de
Date:       2004-03-29 9:24:00

Hi,

I wanted a printout of the documentation for KMail.
Since there is no printer-friendly version of the documentation,
I had to do it manually in the browser -- nothing impossible, but...

Other sites offer a variety of formats, including .pdf, .html (total
dcument),
.html (by subject -- like on this site) etc.

Well, you might consider it adding those or not,
it's fine stuff you are doing in any case.

Regards, Matthias