List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Open Source Jahrbuch 2004
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2004-03-20 22:55:12

On Wednesday 17 March 2004 12:28, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:

|  If I remember correctly, the articles are published under an open license.
| If anyone feels like translating them and including them on our website,
| please go ahead.

Well if my german isn't too bad it states that the Copyright lies with the
author of the article. Look at http://www.think-ahead.org/

So in this case it is you (Eva) and Matthias Ettrich. I adressed both of you.
At KDE-NL we are *thinking* of translating those 2 articles:

Koordination und Kommunikation in Open-Source-Projekten --  Matthias Ettrich
Die KDE-Entwicklergemeinde wer ist das? --  Eva Brucherseifer

You are okay with this?

Kind regards,

Fabrice Mous

--