List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: advert on webcvs
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2004-02-24 21:49:37

> Stephan Binner wrote:
> > Long-standing? Then http://themes.kde.org is a long-standing exception?

Hey this is fantastic.  Tink recently complained of how troublesome it
was for her to host the People Behind KDE interviews on kde.org.

Personally, I'm sick of all these "issues" with hosting stuff on
kde.org.  While I hate ads and want them to go away, I think turning
away stuff like the KDE Wiki, KDE Blog, People Behind KDE interviews
is pathetic.

If GNOME can host planet.gnome.org, IMHO we should be able to manage
something too and group our resources.  Although, sadly, IANAL.

Cheers,
Navin.