List:       kde-www
Subject:    KDE.com (Re: Dead Link)
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2003-12-04 17:31:08

Dirk Mueller <mueller@kde.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 04 December 2003 15:02, Peter Rockett wrote:
>
> > The link to http://apps.kde.com from the http://www.kde.org/family/ page
> > has been dead for some time. Any ideas?
>
> No idea either, perhaps you can ask webmaster@apps.kde.com.

The DNS for none of these domains are working btw, so the email to
these addresses won't be working.  I think it would be better just to
tell folks, we have no official news (yet) on the status of KDE.com.

Andreas, things not too bad on your side I hope?  Do you have any news
on *.kde.com for us?  Fans are getting a bit worried. :)

Cheers,
Navin.