List:       kde-women
Subject:    Re: [Kde-women]Spanish Proyect
From:       Heike Jurzik <jurzik () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-17 14:40:35

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 04:33:03PM +0200, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:

Hi Eva, hi all,

> So far the structure of the files doesn't make it possible to have several
> languages, but I already got some information about this. I guess we have to
> have a session management with cookies. Is that ok for everybody? Or should
> we have several directories for the languages instead?

Since I have no idea how this works with cookies, I'd prefer to have
different directories..

> I never did this before and I would be very glad for any help to realize this
> in PHP and also for further suggestions.

Sorry, still no PHP experience :(

> About the location I also thought about moving the cvs repository of the
> pages to the main kde cvs. This means, that all kde developers (9x % men)
> have access and can theoratically change something. I don't expect any
> problems and also one can always find out about the person in charge, if
> someone is trolling... What do you think about it?

I have no problems with that. I don't think that someone will manipulate
files, why should he/she do this?

So short and back to work, Heike

--
jurzik@kde.org                       (°>  (°-   _o)   -°)