List:       kde-women
Subject:    Re: [Kde-women]Spanish Proyect
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () rt ! e-technik ! tu-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       2001-08-17 14:33:03

Hi Daramis,

> My name  is Damaris Trujillo, i live in Guatemala, Centro América.
>
> I  would like to initiate a project of translation of the site of kde woman
> towards the Spanish, so that all the linuxeras women of Hispanic speech we
> had the opportunity to participate in the community.
>
> How I make to be able to initiate the project? With whom it is possible to
> be engaged in a dialog about the project? Thanks for  the aid.

sorry, for my late answer... I was in holiday and then I drowned in work :-(

Well, it would be very nice to have several languages of KDE-Women pages and
it is very nice of you to offer your help - thank you!

So far the structure of the files doesn't make it possible to have several
languages, but I already got some information about this. I guess we have to
have a session management with cookies. Is that ok for everybody? Or should
we have several directories for the languages instead?
I never did this before and I would be very glad for any help to realize this
in PHP and also for further suggestions.

About the location I also thought about moving the cvs repository of the
pages to the main kde cvs. This means, that all kde developers (9x % men)
have access and can theoratically change something. I don't expect any
problems and also one can always find out about the person in charge, if
someone is trolling... What do you think about it?

Have a nice weekend,
eva

--
Dijkstra:
"Testing can prove the presence of bugs, but not their absence."