List:       kde-women
Subject:    [Kde-women]We are in the news
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () rt ! e-technik ! tu-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       2001-03-21 10:52:32

hi kdewomen,

the announcement of our project is now online, many of you surely already
have seen it, and it even spread. Here are some links I found:

www.kde.org & dot.kde.org
http://lwn.net/daily/#t45
http://barrapunto.com/article.pl?sid=01/03/20/0837210&mode=thread&threshold=-1
(spanish)
http://www.pro-linux.de/news/2001/2846.html (german)

On dot.kde.org there has been a controversary discussion about this
project... interesting to read, but some guys didn't get the idea right.

On our site I added the translations we already have at
http://women.kde.org/contact/announcement.html
more translations are very welcome!

eva