List:       kde-women
Subject:    Re: [Kde-women]Design Tutorial
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-06-18 10:39:59

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 5:24 am, Fiona Poorman wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> Several times I have downloaded the french translation of AnnMa's
> Kdevelop/Designer Tutorial by Jean-Marie Laffon but everytime I try to
> unpack it I get the message: Error in packed file. Could someone please
> have a look at the file and see if the download version is corrupted and if
> so have it corrected.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Fiona

Sorry to have been so long. Here the archive is ok. It weights 133KB, please
try again. It is a .bz2 archive that unpacks using
tar jxvf tut_french.tar.bz2

Here the outout for me:

[annma@laptop annma]$ tar jxvf tut_french.tar.bz2
addingwidgets.html
common/
common/logotp3.png
common/note.png
common/kde-common.css
resume.html
signalsandslots.html
[annma@laptop annma]$

If you still have a problem, I can send it to you attached to an email.
Good luck!

Anne-Marie