List:       kde-women
Subject:    Re: [Kde-women]Linuxtag
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-10 12:47:22

On Friday 10 May 2002 14:55, Hamster wrote:
> I dont suppose the website is available somewhere in English? I'd certainly
> be interested in going, but I'm wondering if the language barrier might
> cause some problems?

The website is available in english - there should be a british flag
somewhere, maybe www.linuxtag.org leads you to the english version.

The talks are usually in german or english, depending on the person who gives
the talk. The talks are listed in the free congress program and the program
also tells about the language.  I'd say it's 60-70% in german. At the booths
usually all talk english as well, that shouldn't be a problem.

Greetings,
eva