List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Shipping parts of kdebindings
From:       Nick Shaforostoff <shaforostoff () kde ! ru>
Date:       2009-05-17 17:56:00

Hi. It is cruicial for Lokalize to have krosspython.dll in KDE 4.3.

Can it be shipped officially via kdewin-installer?

I was able to compile it on my computer easily.
So, given that windows is the best at BC, I can provide you with the latest \
krosspython.dll.

Also, please add PyQt4 as a dependancy for Lokalize (couldn't find it in \
http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/kdesupport/kdewin-installer/config.txt.cmake?revision=952490 \
)

Lokalize also can make great advantage of translate-toolkit:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=91920&package_id=97082

I also removed definition of WS_X11 under win32 for pykde4:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebindings/python/pykde4/CMakeLists.txt?r1=956232&r2=967980
 (I was able to build kdecore only though -- sometimes emptying some .sip files \
Kde-windows mailing list
Kde-windows@kde.org