List:       kde-windows
Subject:    knotificationitem compiling errors
From:       Carlo <brandon.ml () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-16 17:13:55

some of the code in knotificationitem.cpp has been copied from
ksystemtray.cpp and there is a windows only section that doesn't
compile since other piece of code are missing
the code is this one
 if(GetTickCount() - d->dwTickCount < 300) {
and dwTickCount doesn't exist, so now I don't know if this code would
be useful in knotificationitem.cpp or we can get rid of it

the other problem is in knotificationitemdbus_p.cpp, the function
KNotificationItemDBus::WindowId() is expected to return int but
winId() on windows is HWND*, since I don't know dbus well will it work
to change the return type to WId?