List:       kde-user
Subject:    [Fwd: kmail 2.2 Q and new mailing list problems]
From:       L A Walsh <law () sgi ! com>
Date:       2001-08-20 3:19:30

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 19:28:06 -0700
From: L A Walsh <law@sgi.com>
To: kde-users@lists.netcentral.net

I have tried twice to sign up for the new mailing lists and
neither time have I recieved back any response.

I just installed kmail2.2 and I am able to configure with my
IMAP mail setup, *BUT* -- all I see is the
Clicking on the plus changes it to a minus.  I see no folders.
My inbox/ isn't the inbox on my imap store.  My 'record' file isn't
the record file in my imap store.  So it appears to have all the
display attributes for IMAP but no functionality for it.

port is set the same as in netscape, base mail folder is set to
home (which the imap dialog converts to /home/).

Ideas?  Help?  Ideas why I don't see the subscribe confirmation or
at least a welcome message on the subscribe attempts?  Tried
for both kde and kde-linux..

-linda

The above thoughts and            | They don't represent the opinions
writings are my own.              | of my boss or SGI in any way.
L A Walsh, law at sgi.com         | Sr Eng, Trust Technology
01-650-933-5338                   | Core Linux, SGI