List:       kde-user
Subject:    A problem with KDE 2.1.2 that persists to exist ...
From:       Nassos Koyrendas <Nassos.Koyrendas () eurodyn ! com>
Date:       2001-05-31 10:03:58

Dear all,

I am currently running Linux 2.4.0-4GB with KDE 2.1.2 installed. (Used
to have KDE 2.0.1 from the SuSE 7.1 package and upgraded to KDE 2.1.2
following the most up-to-date rpm from SuSE's web site).

Problem
--------
After the upgrade, when I press the Alt+Tab key combination to cycle
through the existing Desktop windows, although the action itself is
properly performed, I no longer get the nice widget that displayed the
icons of all windows to walk through as I used to. (Although I have
double-checked the KControl->Window Behaviour->Focus->Keyboard Alt-Tab
mode and is shown to be set to KDE !!!!!!)

I would really appreciate any sort of help on the above-mentioned
matter,

I would also like to thank you in advance for your concern,

Best regards,

Nassos Koyrendas
["Nassos.Koyrendas.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]