List:       kde-user
Subject:    Locked Screen doesn't accept inputs (urgent please)
From:       Jan.Albrecht () bertelsmann ! de
Date:       2001-05-31 9:48:31

Hi,

has anyone an idea, why my locked KDE 2 screen doesn't accpet any inputes
(solaris 8, Ultra5)?
The KDE 1 showed me, that I typed in a pass, but KDE 2 doesn't show this,
even gives me any response if the pass is coreect or not. It doesn't accept
any pass.

Thanks.

Greetings

Jan Albrecht

--
Jan Albrecht                        Phone: +49-5241-80-88404
Systemadministrator                 Fax:   +49-5241-80-688404